- Do you travel for weddings?
I have photographed weddings all of the country - and internationally. Travel is included for all weddings within 40 miles from 11238, there is an extra charge for additional travel which we can discuss
- What type of equipment do you use?
I use top of the line professional Canon equipment and always have back up.
- Do you have insurance?
Yes, I'm fully insured. Please let me know if you or your venue needs a certificate of insurance. I am also a member of WPPI (Wedding Photographers and Portrait Photographers International)
- Can I have a copy of the hi-res files?
Yes! I will give you a USB drive with all of the hi-res images.
- Do you work with second shooter/assistant?
Yes, I often work with a second shooter. This depends on the needs of the client and the size of the wedding.
When will we receive our photos?
The entire set of photos is delivered online 6-8 weeks from your wedding date - although you might be pleasantly surprised and receive them even earlier.
- Do you bring backup equipment?
Absolutely, I always have back up equipment.
- How many images do you take?
A lot. I often take well over 2,000 images in a day - even more with a second shooter! One of the biggest challenges of being a photographer is editing and delivering you the best photos of the day which around 800-1000.
- What's required to book my date?
A $400 non-refundable deposit along with your signed wedding agreement is required to book the date. The remaining amount is due on or before your wedding date. Please remember that dates are limited and booking is based upon when I receive the agreement + retainer fee.
- What is your fee? My rates a very competitive and the majority of weddings I photograph tend to fall between 2,500-4,500 range depending on the scope of the wedding and additional features you may want.